By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twin brothers Austin and Aaron Rhodes have a YouTube page with over 76,000 subscribers and in their latest clip they decide to come out as gay to their own father.
“With 2015 now here, we think it is time to finally just be ourselves,” wrote the twins.
The twins who are fraternal – not identical, at first seem like it’s just going to go off as just another YouTube video, but when dad gets on the phone, they both break down and are overwhelmed with emotion.
But after breaking the news and some shock from their father, he tells them, “It’s the way things are, you know? You’re grown people. You grew up in a lot different generation than me. I just don’t really know what to say — you know I love you both and that’ll never change.”
“I can’t undo being your dad.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’