By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twin brothers Austin and Aaron Rhodes have a YouTube page with over 76,000 subscribers and in their latest clip they decide to come out as gay to their own father.
“With 2015 now here, we think it is time to finally just be ourselves,” wrote the twins.
The twins who are fraternal – not identical, at first seem like it’s just going to go off as just another YouTube video, but when dad gets on the phone, they both break down and are overwhelmed with emotion.
But after breaking the news and some shock from their father, he tells them, “It’s the way things are, you know? You’re grown people. You grew up in a lot different generation than me. I just don’t really know what to say — you know I love you both and that’ll never change.”
“I can’t undo being your dad.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive