By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twin brothers Austin and Aaron Rhodes have a YouTube page with over 76,000 subscribers and in their latest clip they decide to come out as gay to their own father.
“With 2015 now here, we think it is time to finally just be ourselves,” wrote the twins.
The twins who are fraternal – not identical, at first seem like it’s just going to go off as just another YouTube video, but when dad gets on the phone, they both break down and are overwhelmed with emotion.
But after breaking the news and some shock from their father, he tells them, “It’s the way things are, you know? You’re grown people. You grew up in a lot different generation than me. I just don’t really know what to say — you know I love you both and that’ll never change.”
“I can’t undo being your dad.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December