By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music, craft beer and food.
On Saturday, April 28, the outdoor event returns, this time to its new location at City Hall featuring live music, life-sized game, craft beer along with wine, food trucks and live art. Beginning at 6 p.m. Chemradery Duo opens the event, followed by Steeltown Religion at 7 p.m. and Chemradery at 8 p.m.
The event is open to anyone 21+ and goes from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the City Hall Lawn. The event is free but food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Location is at 9500 W Sample Road Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1