By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music, craft beer and food.
On Saturday, April 28, the outdoor event returns, this time to its new location at City Hall featuring live music, life-sized game, craft beer along with wine, food trucks and live art. Beginning at 6 p.m. Chemradery Duo opens the event, followed by Steeltown Religion at 7 p.m. and Chemradery at 8 p.m.
The event is open to anyone 21+ and goes from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the City Hall Lawn. The event is free but food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Location is at 9500 W Sample Road Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event