By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music, craft beer and food.
On Saturday, April 28, the outdoor event returns, this time to its new location at City Hall featuring live music, life-sized game, craft beer along with wine, food trucks and live art. Beginning at 6 p.m. Chemradery Duo opens the event, followed by Steeltown Religion at 7 p.m. and Chemradery at 8 p.m.
The event is open to anyone 21+ and goes from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the City Hall Lawn. The event is free but food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Location is at 9500 W Sample Road Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive