By: Sharon Aron Baron
Calling all real estate agents and brokers for a Real Estate Summit on May 10.
The City of Coral Springs presents a panel discussion on real estate trends and successful strategies for creating a downtown.
Panelists include: Coral Springs Deputy City Manager Cynthia Birdsill, Redevelopment Management Associates Kim Briesmeister, butters Realty and Management Darcy Lunford and PreDevCo’s Rod Sheldon.
The event also includes a cocktail reception and networking.
The Real estate Summit is from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Realtors from Sunrise, Tamarac, Margate, Coconut Creek and Parkland that do business in the city are welcome. Register at Real Estate Summit. Due to limited space, RSVP is strongly encouraged. Registration will close once the maximum number number of participants is reached.
The event will be held at the City of Coral Springs City Hall Building, 9500 W. Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts