By: Sharon Aron Baron
Let’s face it, if you’re a vegan there aren’t many options in the area for delicious and convenient food.
Sarpino’s Pizzaria of Coral Springs wants to change that.
The company announced that its diverse menu of Italian offerings is extending even further to include a large array of vegan pizzas and calzones — including offering Beyond Meat products to deliver a plant-based sausage topping to hungry customers.
Those looking to enjoy vegan options can order some incredible specialty pizzas, like the Vegan Italiano and the Vegan Margarita, as well as vegan breadsticks and vegan calzones.
All the vegan menu options for Sarpino’s pizzas or calzones, and other items, contain no animal products, including lactose, and feature Daiya cheese.
“Our new vegan options will help ensure everyone is welcome at the table for a fresh, Italian meal,” said Rebecca Kroupa, spokesperson for Sarpinos Pizzaria.
According to the company, they remain committed to the safety of their staff and their customers. All employees are keeping their distance and following enhanced protective measures.
Located at 10609 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071. Sarpino’s offers pickup or free delivery. Order from Sarpino’s Pizzaria here.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26