By: Sharon Aron Baron
With a cult-like following in the northeast, Coral Springs will finally get a Wawa store in the city.
Based in Pennsylvania, Wawa has over 750 convenience retail stores with over 500 offering gasoline. They offer a large fresh food selection, including built-to-order hoagies, freshly brewed coffee, hot breakfast sandwiches, built-to-order specialty beverages, and an assortment of soups, sides and snacks.
Located at 7305 W. Sample Road, the 5,600 square foot store with 16 gas pumps will replace an old office building which will be demolished.
Wawa spokesperson Lori Bruce said, “We are encouraged about opportunities in Coral Springs and feel certain that a new Wawa store will be a meaningful addition to the community.”
According to Bruce, she didn’t have a timeline for the completion date for the Coral Springs store.
Locations in Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Parkland and Pompano Beach have already opened their doors, and next year, locations in Margate and Lauderhill are planned.
Every new store will employ approximately 40 employees. With generous hourly pay and benefits, Wawa was recognized in Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers, a survey-based ranking of employers offering the best associate experiences and strongest opportunities.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts