By: Sharon Aron Baron
A South Florida woman just couldn’t wait to have her baby.
Susan Anderson and her husband, Joseph Anderson, had almost made it inside the Peaceful Pregnancy Pathways birthing center in Margate last Friday when baby Julia decided to meet the world early.
Ring video shared by owner Gelena Hinkley showed the moment of birth.
In the video, Susan can be seen crouched over in the parking lot while midwife Sandy Lobaina stands behind her.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1