By: Sharon Aron Baron
A South Florida woman just couldn’t wait to have her baby.
Susan Anderson and her husband, Joseph Anderson, had almost made it inside the Peaceful Pregnancy Pathways birthing center in Margate last Friday when baby Julia decided to meet the world early.
Ring video shared by owner Gelena Hinkley showed the moment of birth.
In the video, Susan can be seen crouched over in the parking lot while midwife Sandy Lobaina stands behind her.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video