By: Sharon Aron Baron
A South Florida woman just couldn’t wait to have her baby.
Susan Anderson and her husband, Joseph Anderson, had almost made it inside the Peaceful Pregnancy Pathways birthing center in Margate last Friday when baby Julia decided to meet the world early.
Ring video shared by owner Gelena Hinkley showed the moment of birth.
In the video, Susan can be seen crouched over in the parking lot while midwife Sandy Lobaina stands behind her.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show