By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Police want residents to be on the lookout for a suspect that has stolen thousands of dollars in merchandise from local stores through stolen credit card information.
On July 23, 2013, a credit card account was opened online using a victim’s stolen identity. The following day, a black female suspect entered Kohl’s and purchased a total of $370.00 worth of merchandise using the fraudulent credit card. The female was approached by loss prevention personnel, however, she fled the store. She had also purchased additional merchandise at Target, Wal-Mart and Macy’s totaling in the thousands.
If you recognize her, please contact Coral Springs Detective Mike Savasta at 954-346-1773
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs