By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Police want residents to be on the lookout for a suspect that has stolen thousands of dollars in merchandise from local stores through stolen credit card information.
On July 23, 2013, a credit card account was opened online using a victim’s stolen identity. The following day, a black female suspect entered Kohl’s and purchased a total of $370.00 worth of merchandise using the fraudulent credit card. The female was approached by loss prevention personnel, however, she fled the store. She had also purchased additional merchandise at Target, Wal-Mart and Macy’s totaling in the thousands.
If you recognize her, please contact Coral Springs Detective Mike Savasta at 954-346-1773
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home