By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parents who would like to introduce their daughters to the great game of softball are encouraged to begin in 2020.
Coral Springs Recreational Softball is welcoming players of all levels — starting with the T-ball level and will be holding registrations for those interested in joining their various teams.
January 4, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
January 8, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
January 11, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Walk-Up registration will be held at Cypress Park Softball fields. All Coral Springs residents must provide two proofs of residency. Such as a driver’s license and utility bill. New players must show a birth certificate. Non-residents must show a city of Coral Springs non-resident sports card
Cost: 6U: $100, 8U: $125, 10U: $150, 12U: $150, 16U: $150. For more information call 954-344-0171 or visit coralspringssoftball.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1