By: Jen Russon
In its first-ever Youtuber conference, Bridge2Life and Broward College are hosting an event geared for high school students across South Florida interested in making a career out of digital media or e-gaming.
Designed for young people who may already have a business idea in mind but need help tailoring it, the Youtuber conference features a lineup of speakers sharing their expertise on everything from algorithms to how to increase subscribers. Students are also encouraged to inquire about jobs and internships at the event.
Sponsors at the two-day virtual conference will give $100 each to 20 students who submit the best entries to the student video competition via TikTok and other social media platforms.
Whether students have aspirations of being a digital content creator or interested in directing, production, marketing, monetization, or cybersecurity, the Youtuber conference is a great way to expound on 21-century entrepreneurial ideas.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.07.26Meet J.P. Taravella’s New Band Director at Dessert Event
- Events2021.07.26New Principal at Forest Glen Middle Invites Students to Attend ‘Wildcat Academy’
- Events2021.07.23‘We Won’t Pay Rent!’ Teen Cast Prepares for Opening Night of Award-Winning Musical
- Events2021.07.17United Way of Broward County Hopes to Train 300 Volunteers for ‘ReadingPals’ Literacy Program