By Sharon Aron Baron
A 6-inch gas line cut by construction crews on Wiles Road was shut off after causing severe damage. This affected approximately 120 customers in Coral Springs on Thursday.
The gas line feeds University South, including businesses on Sample Road.
Once TECO makes repairs, they will contact customers individually to reestablish service safely. These repairs are estimated to take up to an additional four hours.
The area remains closed until the gas leak is repaired. This is estimated to take six hours.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive