By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts announced that The Australian Bee Gees Show: A Tribute to the Bee Gees is coming to the Center in March and tickets go on sale this Friday.
It’s Saturday Night Fever every night with The Australian Bee Gees Show – A Tribute to the Bee Gees. One of the most successful and adored acts in musical history is recreated in an incredible multi-media concert event that will feature such hits as Staying Alive, You Should Be Dancing, How Deep Is Your Love, Massachusetts, Jive Talkin’ and many more.
The performers’ authentic take on the trio’s clothes, style and moves showcase five decades of the Brothers Gibb’s success as rock and disco legends, while audiences groove to their memorable music and are immersed in the disco era. The President of the Bee Gees Fan Club, USA has called them “the best Bee Gees tribute in the world.”
The Australian Bee Gees Show was recently voted “Best Tribute Show in Las Vegas” by the prestigious Las Vegas Review-Journal and has made the top 10 in the “Overall Best Show” category, an amazing achievement in Las Vegas. They were also honored to receive the coveted “Entertainer of the Year” award for 2015 at the prestigious Win-Win Entertainment’s Headliners Bash. Tickets start at $25
How to Get Tickets:
The show will be held Friday, March 13 at 8 pm Coral Springs members can purchase tickets to The Australian Bee Gees Show now, and they go on public sale Friday (September 6) at 10 am. Tickets may be purchased by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or going online to www.TheCenterCS.com.
To become a member or subscriber to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts and receive special notices about future concerts and shows, including the opportunity to buy advance tickets, please visit www.thecentercs.com/subscribe.
The performing arts center is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.02.27Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Celebrates 100th Anniversary of the Women’s Right to Vote
- Events2020.02.26Celebrate Diverse Cultures at Coral Springs’ 2020 WorldFest
- News2020.02.25Official Winners of 3rd Annual ‘Innovate Downtown’ Announced
- Events2020.02.25Annual Relay For Life Wants Participants to Imagine a World Without Cancer