By Sharon Aron Baron
Originally scheduled to open on June 8, ALDI’s Grand Opening for its newest store, Coral Springs, has been pushed back two weeks.
Once the site of Office Depot, the new ALDI is at 651 North University Drive. The Grand Opening is slated for Thursday, June 22, at 8:30 a.m. Regular store hours will be from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
In an email to Coral Springs Talk on June 8, ALDI corporate confirmed that the store’s opening would be delayed.
To celebrate the grand opening, the first 100 customers will receive a special gift bag containing a selection of ALDI Fan Favorites products and a gift card as part of the ALDI Golden Ticket gift card giveaway program.
Additionally, shoppers can enter a sweepstakes for a $500 ALDI gift card during the opening weekend.
ALDI partnered with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) in June to contribute towards finding a cure for childhood cancer. For each ALSF-branded bag of lemons purchased during this period, ALDI will donate 50 cents to ALSF, with a maximum donation of $1 million.
“Our stores are designed to make grocery shopping smarter, faster, and easier, and we’ve been recognized as the price leader for six years in a row,” said Chris Hewitt, the Royal Palm Beach regional vice president for ALDI. “Having served this community for over 12 years, we are thrilled to continue offering Coral Springs residents an affordable shopping option.”
ALDI has two other Coral Springs locations at 9184 Wiles Rd and 6198 W Sample Rd, with a nearby store in Tamarac at 7050 N University Dr.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Outspoken Toastmasters Club Holds Weekly Public Speaking Meeting