By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs Charter’s Alexandra Bruno became the first girl in school history to win first place in the shot put at Districts.
She will automatically qualify for regionals next month after a tremendous season for the Panthers.
“Winning districts was a really great experience, full of joy and lots of fun,” Bruno said. “Now, I am super motivated to keep pushing and working hard.”
Bruno, who is only a sophomore, has had tremendous success at CSC and was one of the top volleyball players for the Panthers this year.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.04Coral Glades Football Team Raises Funds To Visit Top College Programs This Summer
- News2021.05.03Alexandra Bruno Makes History Again for Coral Springs Charter Track and Field
- News2021.05.02Coral Glades High School Softball Set to Play in Regionals
- News2021.05.02Coral Springs Charter Baseball Makes Regionals For 1st Time Since 2013