By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs Charter’s Alexandra Bruno became the first girl in school history to win first place in the shot put at Districts.
She will automatically qualify for regionals next month after a tremendous season for the Panthers.
“Winning districts was a really great experience, full of joy and lots of fun,” Bruno said. “Now, I am super motivated to keep pushing and working hard.”
Bruno, who is only a sophomore, has had tremendous success at CSC and was one of the top volleyball players for the Panthers this year.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs’ Outfielder Caleb Roberts Officially Goes Pro
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs High School Pitcher Follows Grandfather’s Footsteps, Commits to College
- News2021.07.21J.P. Taravella’s All-County Outfielder Luis Rodriguez Makes His College Choice
- News2021.07.19Coral Springs Girls Travel Basketball Team Ranks Number 1 in the State