By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs Charter’s Alexandra Bruno became the first girl in school history to win first place in the shot put at Districts.
She will automatically qualify for regionals next month after a tremendous season for the Panthers.
“Winning districts was a really great experience, full of joy and lots of fun,” Bruno said. “Now, I am super motivated to keep pushing and working hard.”
Bruno, who is only a sophomore, has had tremendous success at CSC and was one of the top volleyball players for the Panthers this year.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Carter Brooks of Coral Glades Named PGA South Florida Player of the Year
- NewsNovember 23, 2023Coral Springs Charter’s Catcher Stephanie Basso Makes College Pick