Video by Rachel Testa
By Sharon Aron Baron
A baby backyard alligator got a little more than he could chew when he tried to devour a fish — almost as large as him.
Heron Bay resident Rachel Testa spotted the alligator eating the fish while watching from behind her fence with her children.
“Who needs National Geographic when you live next to the Everglades,” said Rachel Testa, who added she loves watching wildlife — at a safe distance.
She also reminded her children not to go near the water.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older