Video by Rachel Testa
By Sharon Aron Baron
A baby backyard alligator got a little more than he could chew when he tried to devour a fish — almost as large as him.
Heron Bay resident Rachel Testa spotted the alligator eating the fish while watching from behind her fence with her children.
“Who needs National Geographic when you live next to the Everglades,” said Rachel Testa, who added she loves watching wildlife — at a safe distance.
She also reminded her children not to go near the water.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest