By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s Saturday Night Fever every night with The Australian Bee Gees Show –A Tribute to the Bee Gees appearing at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts.
One of the most successful and adored acts in musical history is recreated in an incredible multi-media concert event.
Singing hits like Staying Alive, You Should Be Dancing, How Deep Is Your Love, Massachusetts, Jive Talkin’, and many more, the performers’ authentic take on the trio’s clothes, style, and moves showcase five decades of the Brothers Gibb’s success as rock and disco legends. At the same time, audiences groove to their memorable music and are immersed in the disco era.
The Australian Bee Gees Show is currently performing at The Excalibur Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and has been in residence for the past eight years. Racking up over 2,500 performances on the Las Vegas Strip, it was recently voted Best Tribute Show in Las Vegas by the prestigious Las Vegas Review-Journal, and has made the top 10 in the ‘Overall Best Show’ category, an amazing achievement in Las Vegas. They were also honored to receive the coveted Entertainer of the Year award for 2015 at the prestigious Win Win Headliners Bash.
The show takes place Friday, March 13 at 8 p.m. at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $28.89, plus taxes and fees, and are available for purchase by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or going online to TheCenterCS.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.06.01Coral Springs Chief: Incident in Minneapolis Not Acceptable in our Department
- News2020.06.01City Cancels Annual Teen Political Forum Due to Planned Protests
- News2020.05.31100+ Restaurants Now Open In Coral Springs for Dining and Delivery
- News2020.05.30Tennis, Tattoos, and Massage Services Allowed to Reopen in Coral Springs