The City of Coral Springs, along with the Public Art Committee, local Coral Springs businesses and the Downtown Coral Springs Community Redevelopment Agency, presented the BizArt Festival on January 12th.
The festival, which took place in the lot next to City Hall South at 9530 W. Sample Road, featured live bands, face painting, food trucks and local artists.
Visitors could take a free trolley ride around Coral Springs to view the City’s public art as well as enjoy live music and even snack on meals from food trucks.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer