By David Russell
The day will free feature adult and children’s yoga classes, crafts, vendors, a live DJ, giveaways, and of course, tons of smiles. Come out and get active while the sun is still shining.
This event is free and open to the public. For any questions, contact Kiyona Miah at 410-982-4868 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.05.18J.P. Taravella Hosts Annual Teen Job Fair in Partnership with the Office of Economic Development
- Events2022.05.01OPENING SOON: New Organic Grocery, Vitamin, and Kosher Market in Coral Springs
- News2022.04.23200 Unit Apartment Complex “Metropolitan At Coral Square” Coming to Coral Springs
- News2022.04.20New Board & Brush Creative Studio Opening in Coral Springs