By: Sharon Aron Baron
Beginning December 2, Broward County Public Schools will open the School Choice application window for the 2020/21 school year, where parents can apply online for a school reassignment, Nova, and magnet programs.
During the window lasting through February 5, 2020, parents are encouraged to explore all of the district’s School Choice options available for their families.
Whether parents apply December 2 or February 5, they still have the same chance of getting accepted into an available school. If there are more applications than seats, it will go into a lottery. Also, magnet and Nova schools provide bus service; a school reassignment does not.
To learn more about the many educational options available across Broward County Public Schools, and apply online, visit the School Choice website at browardschools.com/schoolchoice to see which schools have availability. Families can explore their options in several ways, such as by student interest, grade level, and by individual school name.
To apply to Coral Springs Charter School, please keep in mind that first preference will be given to Coral Springs residents. Applications are accepted from the 6 – 12-grade school from February 15, 2020, 12:00 a.m. through March 15, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. The application is online at Coral Springs Charter School.
The School Choice application will be available online on the School Choice website on December 2, at 8:00 a.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Crime and Arrest Update Through January 12
- News2021.01.19Girl Scouts Receive Funding from Coral Springs Community Chest
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Police School Resource Officer Arrested for Solicitation of a Minor
- News2021.01.1916th Annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Rescheduled