By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Relay for Life of Coral Springs and Parkland are kicking off a new season and forming teams to stand shoulder to shoulder with cancer survivors and cancer patients.
Held on Tuesday, November 19, at 6:00 p.m., at Deja Blue Restaurant, everyone is welcome to attend.
In 2019, the Coral Springs and Parkland Relay for Life recruited over 40 fundraising teams and raised over $110,000 for the American Cancer Society.
The Relay for Life will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2020, at the Sportsplex at Coral Springs.
Participants from Coconut Creek and Margate are also invited to join. Deja Blue Restaurant Restaurant is located at 7805 N. University Dr, Parkland.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts