By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Relay for Life of Coral Springs and Parkland are kicking off a new season and forming teams to stand shoulder to shoulder with cancer survivors and cancer patients.
Held on Tuesday, November 19, at 6:00 p.m., at Deja Blue Restaurant, everyone is welcome to attend.
In 2019, the Coral Springs and Parkland Relay for Life recruited over 40 fundraising teams and raised over $110,000 for the American Cancer Society.
The Relay for Life will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2020, at the Sportsplex at Coral Springs.
Participants from Coconut Creek and Margate are also invited to join. Deja Blue Restaurant Restaurant is located at 7805 N. University Dr, Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.12.06Coral Springs Commission Appoints Joy Carter Vice Mayor for Second Term
- Crime & Safety2019.12.03Crime Update from Coral Springs Police: Latest Incidents Through November 26
- News2019.12.01Japanese Wrestling Legends Head to South Florida For ‘Seasons Beatings’
- Events2019.12.01Prepare for Snow with ‘Downtown in December’ in Coral Springs