By: Sharon Aron Baron
Peppa Pig’s Adventure!, one of the most successful family theater tours in history, is coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts next May.
The live stage show recently celebrated its 400th performance and has sold more than 600,000 tickets to date. The wildly adored brand for preschoolers and their parents reached a new level of popularity this summer with the release of Peppa’s first album, and the internet buzzed with a series of Peppa Pig memes. Celebrities from Nicky Hilton, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert to rappers Lil Nas X and Iggy Azalea, and even Princess Charlotte are among die-hard fans.
In Peppa Pig’s Adventure!, Peppa Pig gets ready to go on an exciting camping trip to the woods with George and her school friends, including Pedro Pony, Suzy Sheep, and Gerald Giraffe. With lunchboxes packed and Daddy Pig driving the bus, Peppa and friends are excited about their outdoor adventure, full of games, laughter, and live music. The happy campers soon settle down to sleep and listen to the gentle pitter-patter of rain. Safe and warm inside their tents, the excited group can look forward to morning time, when there will be lots of muddy puddles to jump and play in.
Peppa Pig Live! will appear in Coral Springs on Friday, May 15, at 6 p.m.
Tickets start at $47 and go on sale Friday, November 22, at 10 a.m. They will be available for purchase by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or by going online to www.TheCenterCS.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts