By Sharon Aron Baron
While it is still temporarily closed due to the COVID pandemic, the Coral Springs Center for the Arts looks forward to once again bringing the finest in music, dance, comedy, and more to the community.
Until they reopen, one of the events they have announced will be live-streaming Blues legend Taj Mahal Tuesday, November 17, at 9 pm, from the UC Theater stage in Berkeley, CA, so that local music fans can watch comfortably from their own homes.
This will be the first-ever live-streamed performance by this extraordinary composer, multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, multi-Grammy winner, multi- Blues Music Award winner, Blues Hall of Fame member, and the recipient of Americana Music Association’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
A towering musical figure adored by such rock-and-roll icons as Eric Clapton and the Rolling Stones, Taj Mahal transcended the blues, not by leaving them behind, but by revealing their magnificent scope to the world. His highly anticipated collaboration with Keb’ Mo’ (TajMo) netted him a third Grammy.
$20 – includes one device with as many viewers as you want. This includes 48-hour access to the stream.
Meet & Greet Tickets:
$150 – each ticket holder will receive a private 60- to 90-second video chat with Taj Mahal beginning one hour before the live performance, plus a photo.
How to Purchase:
Purchase tickets by visiting: boxoffice.mandolin.com/collections/taj-mahal.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest