By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs is distributing fresh produce to the community on Wednesday while offering students service hours for selflessly helping others.
Led by Rabbi Avraham Friedman, the synagogue will be receiving fresh produce generously supplied by Simply Fresh.
“We are excited to announce that we have received more food than the past few weeks to distribute,” said Rabbi Friedman. “We also ask that you try to come before 6 as it gets dark early.”
The Chabad of Coral Springs welcomes families in need to pick up their free food boxes weekly. The event is open to the public and is something the Chabad has been trying to do as often as possible — especially amid Covid-19.
Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 4, as the parking lot will be closed for the trucks to enter.
Visit the Chabad 3925 N University Dr. Any struggling family in the community is welcome.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students