By: Jen Russon
In its first in-person networking event since March, the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber is back with its “After Hours” cocktails gathering at The Country Club of Coral Springs.
Promising great food, drinks, and conversation just like the “good old days,” a notice of the event went out to chamber members this week.
Chamber President, Cindy Brief, reminded members and nonmembers interested in the Thursday, November 5 event that it will be held outdoors, and masks are required. Pre-registration is required, and walk-ins will not be permitted, as safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic remain in effect.
The cost for Chamber members is $15, and future members are $25. The ticket price includes one drink and appetizers. The event starts at 5 p.m. through 6:30 p.m.
The Country Club of Coral Springs is located at 10800 W. Sample Road.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- News2020.11.24After Customer Alleges Reckless Conduct, Coral Springs Restaurant Owner Speaks Up
- News2020.11.23Temple Beth Orr Plans First-Ever Chanukah Drive-Thru Extravaganza
- News2020.11.192 Coral Springs Charter School Students Selected for Florida All-State Honor Band
- News2020.11.17J.P. Taravella Graduate Represents Coral Springs in Miss Florida Teen USA Competition