By: Jen Russon
In its first in-person networking event since March, the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber is back with its “After Hours” cocktails gathering at The Country Club of Coral Springs.
Promising great food, drinks, and conversation just like the “good old days,” a notice of the event went out to chamber members this week.
Chamber President, Cindy Brief, reminded members and nonmembers interested in the Thursday, November 5 event that it will be held outdoors, and masks are required. Pre-registration is required, and walk-ins will not be permitted, as safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic remain in effect.
The cost for Chamber members is $15, and future members are $25. The ticket price includes one drink and appetizers. The event starts at 5 p.m. through 6:30 p.m.
The Country Club of Coral Springs is located at 10800 W. Sample Road.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at the imprint www.swallowpublishing.com. She lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- Crime & Safety2021.02.25Coral Springs Resident Behind Safety Town Gets Building Named After Her
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Talk Receives Proclamation From the City
- Crime & Safety2021.02.24$5,000 Reward Offered for Identity of Man Who Set Fire to Coral Springs Home
- Crime & Safety2021.02.22Man Seeks Help Identifying Arsonist Who Targeted Parents’ Home