Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs is distributing fresh produce to the community on Wednesday while offering students service hours for selflessly helping others.
The synagogue is receiving fresh produce supplied from various farms. Last week they gave out dried lentils, canned beans, cheese, milk, a carton of eggs, zucchini, squash, malanga, eggplant, and loads of apples, said Nechama Gutman, food distribution volunteer coordinator.
The Chabad welcomes families in need to pick up their free food boxes weekly. The event is open to the public and is something the Chabad has been trying to do as often as possible — especially amid Covid-19.
Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 11. However, Rabbi Avraham Friedman asks that residents come before 6 p.m. as it gets dark early.
Visit the Chabad at 3925 N University Dr. Any struggling family in the community is welcome.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch