By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs is about to get a taste of Huey Magoo’s.
President and CEO Andy Howard announced that Huey Magoo’s would open on November 11, offering their signature grilled, hand-breaded or sauced premium chicken tenders, farm-fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps, available as individual meals, meals for two, and family-sized options.
The restaurant franchise prides itself on its chicken tenders made fresh, all-natural, with no antibiotics ever, no hormones, no steroids, and no preservatives.
Coral Springs is the second of five restaurants in South Florida that Huey Magoo’s franchisees and construction, manufacturing, and sales professionals Tyler and Bob Cafferty and family will open.
With the opening of their first Huey Magoo’s in Sunrise, last December they are looking at additional locations in cities, including Boca Raton, North Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano, Coconut Creek, Margate, and Tamarac.
Tyler said they were thrilled to open their second Huey Magoo’s restaurant in South Florida.
Huey Magoo’s restaurants offer safe dine-in/out, take out, delivery through third-party delivery services, drive-thru, and curbside pickup at participating restaurants.
The restaurant will commemorate the occasion with a special ribbon cutting at 10:30 a.m. on November 11, followed by the 2,266 square foot restaurant’s official opening featuring an outdoor patio.
Huey Magoo’s Coral Springs will also offer take-out, curbside pickup, and delivery through third-party delivery services Uber Eats and DoorDash.
Hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday at 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. They will adhere to the CDC and government guidelines for socially distanced seating for all guests’ safety.
Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders open this Wednesday, November 11, at 9216 Wiles Road, Coral Springs — next to Bolay in the Royal Eagle Plaza.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2021.06.13Independence Day Celebrations are Back with Live Music and Spectacular Fireworks Show
- Events2021.06.10Veterans Coalition Holds Annual Flag Day Ceremony in Coral Springs