By Sharon Aron Baron
Although Tropical Storm Eta is no longer a threat to Coral Springs, residents can expect rainfall and wind gusts throughout the day.
The following parks remain closed due to flooding: Riverside Park, Turtle Run Park, and Fern Glenn Park.
All fields remain closed for play except turf fields. To make a reservation, please call 954-345-2200.
The Community Bus will begin operating today, November 9 at 2 p.m. and run until 6 p.m.
Both public COVID-19 testing sites in the city are closed today until further notice. For updates, visit Coralsprings.org/testingsites.
The city’s call center will resume regular COVID-19 hours today, November 9, from 8 to 5:30 p.m.
All storm-related questions should be directed to the call center at 954-344-1001. Please reserve the use of 9-1-1 and the non-emergency number for police and fire-related calls.
To receive emergency notifications, text the keyword ALERTCS as one word to 888-777.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle