By Sharon Aron Baron
Although Tropical Storm Eta is no longer a threat to Coral Springs, residents can expect rainfall and wind gusts throughout the day.
The following parks remain closed due to flooding: Riverside Park, Turtle Run Park, and Fern Glenn Park.
All fields remain closed for play except turf fields. To make a reservation, please call 954-345-2200.
The Community Bus will begin operating today, November 9 at 2 p.m. and run until 6 p.m.
Both public COVID-19 testing sites in the city are closed today until further notice. For updates, visit Coralsprings.org/testingsites.
The city’s call center will resume regular COVID-19 hours today, November 9, from 8 to 5:30 p.m.
All storm-related questions should be directed to the call center at 954-344-1001. Please reserve the use of 9-1-1 and the non-emergency number for police and fire-related calls.
To receive emergency notifications, text the keyword ALERTCS as one word to 888-777.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home