By: Jen Russon
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber is winding down its 2020 Wake Up Breakfasts and offering the second to last one as a free event in November.
Cindy Brief, Chamber President, said the decision to make the event free for guests and offered at a reduced rate for Wake Up Breakfast sponsors comes toward the end of a very tough year.
“We want our small business community to know that we have your back and have seen your leadership throughout 2020,” said Brief.
Brief added that in honor of National Entrepreneurship Month, local business owners have a chance to showcase their brand at the reduced cost of $50 for this month’s Wake Up Breakfast.
The sponsorship opportunity comes with a 3-minute speaking opportunity and the chance to be included in a ‘Shop Small’ sponsorship eBlast.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link to join the meeting and can be done here.
The Wake-Up Breakfast is scheduled for Tuesday, November 17, from 7:45 a.m, to 9 a.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2022.01.10J.P. Taravella Kicks Off its Jason Stein Memorial Baseball Field Campaign at Upcoming Game
- News2022.01.07Broward Interim Superintendent Cartwright Answers Pressing Questions at Meet and Chat Event
- Events2021.12.16Coral Springs Community Garden Hosting December Plant Sale
- Events2021.12.156 Coral Springs Girl Scouts Host Garage Sale to Pay for Long-Awaited Georgia Trip