Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
To continue its mission to combat food insecurity in the community, Chabad of Coral Springs continues with its weekly food distribution this week.
Last week, they gave away zucchini eggplant, mushrooms, avocados limes, bread, cucumbers, apples, split peas, pastries, garbanzo beans, and eggs. However, Nechama Gutman, food distribution coordinator, said it changes every week.
Visit this Wednesday, January 13, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Chabad of Coral Springs at 3925 N University Drive.
Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts