By: Sharon Aron Baron
Stand up comedian Nate Bargatze is bringing his “Good Problem to Have” tour to Coral Springs on Sunday, October 19, at 8 pm. and tickets go on sale this week, the Center of Arts just announced.
Following the release of his latest stand-up comedy special The Tennessee Kid, which is now streaming globally on Netflix, Nate’s comedy is both clean and relatable, evident in his six appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon following four appearances on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He appeared on Conan four times, was a recurring guest on @midnight, and had his own Comedy Central Presents in 2011.
Off‐screen, Bargatze was part of Jimmy Fallon’s Clean Cut Comedy Tour, and has done live shows for the troops in Iraq and Kuwait five times. He regularly performs at Bonnaroo, SXSW, Oddball Comedy Festival, Sasquatch, Clusterfest, and the JFL Montreal Comedy Festival, where he has received critical acclaim multiple years in a row.
He was featured in Esquire as a “Best New Comedian” by Jim Gaffigan, one of Marc Maron’s “Comedians to Watch”’ in Rolling Stone, one of Variety’s “10 Comics to Watch” for 2015, and as #1 on Vulture’s “50 Comedians You Should Know” in 2015. His debut one hour special, Full Time Magic, premiered on Comedy Central that spring, followed by his debut album, Yelled at by a Clown, which reached #1 on the iTunes Comedy Charts and remained on Billboard’s Top Ten Comedy Charts for weeks.
Tickets, starting at Tickets: $39.59, go on pre-sale to The Center’s subscribers this Wednesday, April 3, with sales to the public starting on Friday, April 5, at 10 am. They are available for purchase by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or going online to www.TheCenterCS.com.
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store