By: Matt Rothman
It’s been another exciting season for the Coral Glades boys and girls bowling team. The two teams have combined for 12 wins this year and have been highlighted by fantastic play from several students.
Leading the way for the boys is Lane Brainard, who has knocked down 1,830 pins — ten more than teammate Sebastian Gallo. Jordan Fay has also eclipsed a thousand with 1,323.
Carlos Martinez has a high score of 213 this season in seven rounds, while Jordan Fay and Sal Campo have combined for 1988 pins this year.
For the girls, Kaiden Littman leads the team with 1,013 pins. Also, Hailey Stein, daughter of the late J.P. Taravella Athletic Director Jason Stein and wife Michele, assistant principal of Coral Glades. She has had a sensational season, knocking down the second most pins on the team, averaging 73 through 12 rounds.
“I have a great bunch of athletes, said Head Coach Kristen Garcia. “They come out and try their best and have fun.”
The Jaguars have four other girls that have bowled this year. Sydney Littman’s best score was 87. Casie Kazanjian recorded an 84, while Angelina Rizzuto and Blake Sands have competed six times.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.16CSC’s Chris Haire Coaches Inaugural Battle at The Beach All-Star Game
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs Charter’s Dalton Mason Wins the Senior Bowl Tournament
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Soccer Cap Off Strong Week with Senior Night
- News2022.01.14Coral Glades Cheerleading Qualify for State Semifinals