By: Matt Rothman
This was the Jaguars’ third straight win over their rival after JPT won the first three matches between these two teams.
“I’m proud our guys were able to stay focused and put into motion everything that we’ve been working on leading up to this game,” said Head Coach Kyle O’Neil.”
Joshua Perez scored six goals, Christian Garnett scored two, and Justin Argueta recorded one.
Coral Glades ended up falling in their last game on Friday 11-7 against St Brendan High School. The Jaguars will have 12 more games this year, including a rematch against JPT as well as matches against Coral Springs High School, South Plantation, and West Boca Raton Community High School.
Next, the Jaguars will play Cooper City High School on Thursday, February 24, at 7 p.m. The Cowboys won 5-3 in last year’s meeting after the Jaguars won 12-6 in 2020.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.05.208 Students From Coral Springs Selected to BCAA All-Star Game
- News2022.05.1812 Coral Glades Student-Athletes Officially Sign to Play in College
- News2022.05.18Stephanie Basso’s 3 Home Run Game Leads CSC Softball to Regional Final
- News2022.05.17Kate Maston’s Transition from Baseball to Softball Pays off for Coral Springs Charter