By: Matt Rothman
Coral Glades star golfer Jade Scott shot a 75 at Southwinds Golf Course in Boca Raton on Monday in the District Championship.
Scott finished three shots off the lead, competing individually and in fourth to move on to regionals.
“It really means a lot that I advanced to regionals and that I was able to do it myself,” Scott said. “I hope that when I get there, I can clean up a few things and get to states.”
Earlier this season, Scott recorded a 73 to win the Broward County Athletic Association Championship Damien Huttenhoff Golf Championship on October 13. She also started the season off strong with six rounds of a score of 39 or lower, including a 34.
Up next, Scott will play in Regionals on Monday, November 1, at Southwinds Golf Course.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Quarterback Tyler Goodman Honored With Perseverance Award in College
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Charter Girls Soccer Wins 4th Game in a Row Wednesday Night
- News2021.11.18J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Team Holds Car Wash This Weekend
- News2021.11.17Hines Scores Twice Leading Coral Glades Boys Soccer to 1st Win