By: Matt Rothman
After winning Districts for the second time in school history, the Coral Springs Charter girls volleyball team won their regional quarterfinal match Tuesday night.
The Panthers defeated American Heritage School 25-12, 25-16, 25-12 for the team’s 20th win of the season.
Next, CSC will host Cardinal Gibbons High School in the Regional Semifinals on Tuesday, November 2, at 7 p.m. The Chiefs are coming off a four-set win over St. Brendan High School in their quarterfinals matchup.
These two teams have met twice this year, with Cardinal Gibbons winning the first match on September 23 before the Panthers beat them in the Big Eight Championship three weeks later.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Rivalry Matchups Highlight Eventful Week of Athletics in Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 22, 20245 Coral Springs Teams Compete in Regionals; Bowlers Compete in BCAA Tournament
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Glades Football Adds New Offensive Coordinator
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Springs Athletes Shine in Wrestling Tournaments and Lacrosse Matches