By: Matt Rothman
It has been a great season for the Coral Glades track and field team, with Jemina Mills and Zion Tomlin competing in Regionals.
Mills finished with a personal best in the 400 meters at 100.80 to come in sixth. She came 12th in 100 meters with a personal best of 12.91. Mills then tied a personal best in the 200 meters at 26:33 and came in 13th place.
Tomlin, who did terrific in Districts coming in fourth place, set a milestone with a time of 1:02:45.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 8, 202310 Coral Springs Athletes Selected to BCAA All-Star Football Game
- NewsDecember 4, 20232 Local Rivals Clash; Basketball, Soccer and Wrestling Season Underway
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday