By: Matt Rothman
It has been a great season for the Coral Glades track and field team, with Jemina Mills and Zion Tomlin competing in Regionals.
Mills finished with a personal best in the 400 meters at 100.80 to come in sixth. She came 12th in 100 meters with a personal best of 12.91. Mills then tied a personal best in the 200 meters at 26:33 and came in 13th place.
Tomlin, who did terrific in Districts coming in fourth place, set a milestone with a time of 1:02:45.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.24Former Coral Glades Kicker Colton Eisenberg Ready For College Opportunity
- News2021.10.23Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Honored on Senior Night of Football Game
- News2021.10.23Coral Springs Charter Football Game Ends in Tie Due to Lack of Lighting
- News2021.10.23Coral Glades Football Silences Critics With Important Win Friday Night