By; Matt Rothman
Jemima Mills had an afternoon to remember at the district championship for Coral Glades with three top-five finishes to secure her spot at regionals.
She finished fourth in the 100 and 200 meters as well as third in the 400 meters. Zion Tomlin came in fourth in the 400 meters.
The Jaguars also had Yasmin Moto, Danielle Da Silva, and Gabibys Blanco all finish in the top ten in their respective events.
For the boys, Joell Homles came in 13th in the 100 meters and seventh in the 200.
Jordan Lyons came in fifth in the discus. Roderick Jackson and Francesco Mannino both placed within the top 11.
Amari Brown, Chase de Los Santos, and Isayed Farraj all competed as well for the boys as they finished in seventh place while the girls came in sixth.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs’ Outfielder Caleb Roberts Officially Goes Pro