By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades High School girls volleyball team entered the 2020 season after winning 15 matches in 2019.
The Jaguars, at times, had success this year but finished the season with only two wins. Those victories came at the beginning of the season against Deerfield Beach and Northeast High School, each in four sets.
Coral Glades had a very experienced team consisting of six seniors in Abril Guevara, Katie Sinks, Tatianna Wade, Rachael Sloan, and Candice Byrd.
They also have Leilani Hall, Kyana Athis, Andra Davila, Laila Wooldridge, Jaira Smith returning next season as seniors and a very talented freshman named Amelie Donahoue. All six and some girls from the junior varsity team should be key pieces moving forward as the Jaguars look to replicate their season in 2021.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.24Coral Glades High School Cheerleading Team Earn 3rd In States
- News2021.01.22Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Finish 2nd in States
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals