By: Sharon Aron Baron
Each year, the City of Coral Springs formally recognizes and honors businesses within the municipal boundaries that have exemplified a commitment to the city’s economic vitality with the Business Excellence Awards.
The Economic Development Office is now accepting nominations for 2024.
Business Excellence Awards are given annually to businesses located in Coral Springs that have contributed to the city’s economic well-being and have demonstrated a commitment to serving customers and clients with integrity.
Nominations are now open online and may be submitted by anyone, including business owners, employees, and customers.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of economic development experts in the categories of Company to Watch, Legacy, Small Company (under 49 employees), Large Company (over 50 employees), Heart of the Community, Commissioner Award, and, Sustainability.
Last year’s recipients include Flora Fine Foods, USK Karate, Corellia Gifts + Goods, Harmony Eco Spa Boutique, Homeland Property Inspections, Let’s Chill Homemade Ice Cream, and P & H Interiors.
The nomination form for the Business Excellence Awards is found here. The deadline is Friday, February 16, 2024, at 5:00 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center