By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts announces its postponement of all shows effective today through March 31st due to the COVID-19 Virus.
“We have been working closely with the City of Coral Springs to carefully monitor the progression of the virus and support their tough yet necessary decision to suspend all performances and events over 200 patrons through March 31,” said Bill Haggett, General Manager. “The health and safety of our patrons, staff, artists, and volunteers are of the utmost importance, and it was with this thought we have had to make this imperative decision. We will continue to monitor this situation.”
Haggett said the box office is diligently working to notify ticket buyers and answer further questions about their venue and will continue to observe the progression of the Virus. Their goal is to reschedule the postponed performances and announce new dates as they move forward.
Ticket holders for canceled shows will automatically receive refunds to their original method of payment. Refunds typically take 3 to 5 business days to be processed and will be credited back to the original form of payment.
For postponed events, you will be notified of the new dates once confirmed. If you haven’t requested a refund, tickets to the original performances will be honored for the rescheduled shows.
If you are unable to attend a rescheduled date, please call the Box Office at 954-344-5990, and the refund will automatically be issued to the credit card you used to purchase within 14-21 business days.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20