By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is launching an exciting Black Friday/Cyber Week promotion, offering substantial discounts on a wide range of shows.
The promotion, beginning at 10 am on November 20 and concluding at 11:59 pm on Sunday, December 3, requires using the promo code ‘CYBER23‘ to avail of these discounts.
“2023-2024 is shaping up to be an extraordinary season at the Center for the Arts, with new shows regularly added. We’re thrilled to offer these amazing discounts to our patrons,” said Meera Hammad, General Manager of the Center. She emphasized that while all seats in their intimate venue offer great views, the Black Friday / Cyber Week promotion is a rare opportunity to get discounts on seats that are usually not discounted.
Among the promotion highlights, patrons can enjoy a whopping 50% off on all sections for the ‘Rocky Mountain High Experience: John Denver Christmas‘ on December 8, 2023.
Additionally, a 25% discount is available on all sections for several events, including the ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Ballet‘ and ‘In the Air Tonight,’ celebrating the music of Phil Collins & Genesis. Selected sections will also have a 25% discount for ‘Queen & Floyd… The Concert That Never Was, Until Now!’, ‘An Evening with Sal Valentinetti,’ and several other anticipated performances.
These offers do not apply to previously purchased tickets and are limited to select seats. Additional restrictions may apply, and patrons are advised to contact the box office at (954) 344-5990 for more details.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Outspoken Toastmasters Club Holds Weekly Public Speaking Meeting