By: Matt Rothman
After he was named the coach earlier this year, Eric Windell only coached one varsity basketball game for Coral Springs Charter, but in that time, he has found a way outside of school to help future players with his Controlled Kaos Training.
Three times a week, Coach Windell also works in a group setting on more fundamentally-driven skills, where he dedicates half his time to drills and the other half to scrimmages.
Coach Windell has trained many athletes including sixth grader from Parkland, Jackson Stuller, who said the coach has helped build his confidence and develop skills that translate on the court.
“He always positive and pushing me to new things,” said Stuller.
While Coach Windell just began coaching at Coral Springs Charter, he still plans to train with his younger players during the season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.08.01Coral Springs Native Brett Roberts: A Name to Remember
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision