By: Matt Rothman
After he was named the coach earlier this year, Eric Windell only coached one varsity basketball game for Coral Springs Charter, but in that time, he has found a way outside of school to help future players with his Controlled Kaos Training.
Three times a week, Coach Windell also works in a group setting on more fundamentally-driven skills, where he dedicates half his time to drills and the other half to scrimmages.
Coach Windell has trained many athletes including sixth grader from Parkland, Jackson Stuller, who said the coach has helped build his confidence and develop skills that translate on the court.
“He always positive and pushing me to new things,” said Stuller.
While Coach Windell just began coaching at Coral Springs Charter, he still plans to train with his younger players during the season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Win Regionals
- News2021.01.14Marjory Stoneman Douglas Defensive End Nick Dobbs Commits to College