By: Matt Rothman
Emily Kahler scored the only goal while both Kelsey Dunne and Katianna Grace combined to stop three shots for the shutout. Lynnae Varkala and Anna Mariano both recorded shots after the Panthers settled for a 0-0 draw in their season’s opening game against Pine Crest School.
“The team has set goals for the season and they are on their way to achieving them,” said head Coach Kristin Grassi.
The Panthers are coming off a season where they went 8-3, including a 6-0 win over St. John Paul Academy in the postseason. Next, CSC will play FAU High School on Friday, November 12, at home before having 17 games to follow in the regular season.
“[The team] has added depth, and it shows in the cohesiveness of their play, she said. “There is a supportive, positive atmosphere, and all of them are really playing well.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.26J.P. Taravella Duo Posts Historic Numbers for Boys Basketball Team
- News2022.01.26Coral Springs High School Girls Soccer Wins Opening Playoff Game
- News2022.01.25Coral Glades Girls Basketball Wins by 24 on Senior Night
- News2022.01.24Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Basketball Host Senior Night