By: Matt Rothman
Emily Kahler scored the only goal while both Kelsey Dunne and Katianna Grace combined to stop three shots for the shutout. Lynnae Varkala and Anna Mariano both recorded shots after the Panthers settled for a 0-0 draw in their season’s opening game against Pine Crest School.
“The team has set goals for the season and they are on their way to achieving them,” said head Coach Kristin Grassi.
The Panthers are coming off a season where they went 8-3, including a 6-0 win over St. John Paul Academy in the postseason. Next, CSC will play FAU High School on Friday, November 12, at home before having 17 games to follow in the regular season.
“[The team] has added depth, and it shows in the cohesiveness of their play, she said. “There is a supportive, positive atmosphere, and all of them are really playing well.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 22, 20245 Coral Springs Teams Compete in Regionals; Bowlers Compete in BCAA Tournament
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Glades Football Adds New Offensive Coordinator
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Springs Athletes Shine in Wrestling Tournaments and Lacrosse Matches
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Former Coral Springs Charter Pitcher Brianna Godfrey Nearly Perfect in Debut With Maryland