By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Charter School will be holding a benefit dinner and concert dubbed “Mardi Gras at All That Jazz” to help raise funds for their band program.
The school’s band program has grown from 50 students back in 2007 to over 150, serving grades 6 through 12. These students now have the opportunity to participate in marching band, color guard, jazz band, and drumline, however, the cost of running a complete and diverse band program can be very high. They hope that this fundraising event at All That Jazz Café on Sunday, March 5, 2017, from 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., will help cover those costs.
The highlight of the evening is the live music charter students will play alongside professionals in jazz combos along with a three-course dinner and raffle prizes.
Tickets are $50 per person ages 21 and over for general admission and limited seating. This includes, dinner, live jazz music, a basket raffle, cash bar and fun. To purchase tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-340-4131. All That Jazz Café is located at 3491 Hiatus Road in Sunrise.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’