The City of Coral Springs is looking for volunteers to help clean up Coral Springs Drive between Riverside Drive to Atlantic Boulevard and Cypress Park to Royal Palm Boulevard on Saturday, April 28th from 9 am to 1 pm.
As part of the City’s efforts to beautify Coral Springs, the City wants to pick up dead vegetation, and any trash and debris along the rear of homeowner’s properties. Once the cleanup is completed, it will remain the homeowner’s responsibility to maintain the property. If not maintained, the City’s Code Enforcement Division may site property owners.
Students will receive service hours for participating. Middle school students will need to be accompanied by a parent.
Anyone interested in volunteering must email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 954-340-5020.
Participants will be contacted with instructions on completing a volunteer application and waiver form and given information on where to meet the day of the cleanup. Volunteers may also register from 8:15 to 9 a.m. the morning of the event.
Coral Springs Drive clean up applications can be found at: http://www.coralsprings.org/volunteer/CSDriveCleanUpApplication.pdf
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee