By: Malcolm Shields – South Florida Times
Parents of children attending Coral Springs Elementary School can look forward to having them stay there another year, with the proposed addition of a sixth grade.
The announcement came Feb. 13 during another in a two-month series of Student Success Opportunity School (SSOS) symposiums organized by Broward County Public Schools.
The change will take place at the school, located at 3601 NW 110th Ave., beginning with the 2014-15 school year, when parents will have the option of keeping their children at the school or have them advance to Coral Springs Middle School, 10300 W. Wiles Road. Read the Full Story in the South Florida Times
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1