By: Malcolm Shields – South Florida Times
Parents of children attending Coral Springs Elementary School can look forward to having them stay there another year, with the proposed addition of a sixth grade.
The announcement came Feb. 13 during another in a two-month series of Student Success Opportunity School (SSOS) symposiums organized by Broward County Public Schools.
The change will take place at the school, located at 3601 NW 110th Ave., beginning with the 2014-15 school year, when parents will have the option of keeping their children at the school or have them advance to Coral Springs Middle School, 10300 W. Wiles Road. Read the Full Story in the South Florida Times
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.09.13Battery, Burglary, and Baker Acts, Reported by Coral Springs Police