By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs High School football lost in the first round of the playoffs but will have a chance to continue their season in a consolation game on the road at Charles W. Flanagan High School on Friday, December 11 at 7 p.m.
The Colts came into their opening playoff game against Boca Raton High School as a major underdog but played hard despite falling 28-13. Flanagan, who had won three of their first four games this season, was blown out by Coral Gables 40-3 in their first playoff game.
Head Coach Leonard Weaver is very excited to get another opportunity to play this season. He feels it will be another chance opportunity for his extremely talented senior class, that he feels often get overlooked, a chance to continue their football career in college.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Quarterback Tyler Goodman Honored With Perseverance Award in College
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Charter Girls Soccer Wins 4th Game in a Row Wednesday Night
- News2021.11.18J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Team Holds Car Wash This Weekend
- News2021.11.17Hines Scores Twice Leading Coral Glades Boys Soccer to 1st Win