By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs High School football lost in the first round of the playoffs but will have a chance to continue their season in a consolation game on the road at Charles W. Flanagan High School on Friday, December 11 at 7 p.m.
The Colts came into their opening playoff game against Boca Raton High School as a major underdog but played hard despite falling 28-13. Flanagan, who had won three of their first four games this season, was blown out by Coral Gables 40-3 in their first playoff game.
Head Coach Leonard Weaver is very excited to get another opportunity to play this season. He feels it will be another chance opportunity for his extremely talented senior class, that he feels often get overlooked, a chance to continue their football career in college.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.24Coral Glades High School Cheerleading Team Earn 3rd In States
- News2021.01.22Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Finish 2nd in States
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals