The Coral Springs Green Market is the go-to place on Saturday’s for residents looking for delicious fresh foods, or for enjoying a day out in the neighborhood.
Making it’s debut in 2013, the City has wanted a green market for years. That’s when they found Jason Hershin, CEO of Greenmarket Events. Hershin, who oversees the Delray Indoor Greenmarket and the Boca Green Market, worked closely with City Manager Erdal Donmez. He said he was pleased with the turnout on the first day. “It was fantastic, well-received, well-supported and a well-wanted event. I’m very pleased that Coral Springs now has it,” said Hershin.
Hershin holds events each week at the market like Snow White, the characters from Frozen, and Spiderman characters walking around the crowds.
The market has something for everyone, including fruits, vegetables, baked goods, grains and nuts, gluten free and vegan ready products, flowers, plants and more.
The Green Market runs every Saturday year-round from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Market is located in Downtown Coral Springs, at 9400 W. Sample Road.
You can still become a vendor or a sponsor, visit ShopGreenMarkets.com or call 561-929-0237.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts