By: Matt Rothman
In what has already been an impressive season for Coral Springs High School Cheerleading, they finished it off with a trip to Nationals where they placed 16th out of 26 teams in Orlando at the World Wide of Sports.
“While you always show up to win, sometimes it’s more about the life lessons and memories,” said Head Coach Amanda Mortimer. “We are proud of our girls and looking forward to next season already.”
The team finished the season with both a District and Regional win before placing third in States. They will have ten seniors graduating from their program this year who set all sorts of school records during their high school career.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.03.07Coral Springs High School Boys Volleyball Win Opening 2 Matches of Season
- News2021.03.06Coral Springs Charter’s Terrell Taylor Posts Historic Wrestling Season at States
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs Charter Legendary Softball Coach Mark Montimurro Wins 500th Career Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs High School Girl’s Flag Football Team Win Big in First Game