By Agrippina Fadel
Held on Saturday, October 15, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the school, the bazaar is open to the community to visit and participate.
The entertainment lineup includes a local band and a DJ, and performances from the school’s choir and the thespian group.
Tricia Allen Osborne, Coral Springs High School PTSO member and the event chair, said it would be held in the school’s parking lot and split into two parts, one for local businesses and the other for the community garage sale.
“We hope the residents will come out and support the Fall Bazaar. We welcome raffle suggestions from the local businesses, and both individuals and companies can purchase tables,” she said.
She added that the fee for the garage sale table is $25 and $35 for business tables, both available for purchase in advance.
“All our events and fundraises have a common goal of supporting the emotional needs of the school staff and students,” said Allen Osborne, adding that past events helped to fund students’ science projects, clubs, teacher appreciation luncheons, events, and beautification projects.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2022.11.24Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Throws a Happy Hour for Local Professionals
- News2022.11.22Winter Magic Returns With the 10th Annual Light Up the Night Holiday Party
- Events2022.11.21Chabad of Coral Springs Offers Thanksgiving Boxes to Families in Need
- Events2022.11.18Coffee Shop Raises Funds for Margate Couple Who Lost Life Savings in Scam