By: Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out those old documents because the City of Coral Springs and Coral Springs Police will be hosting their next Shredathon where your items will be safely destroyed.
Keeping personal paperwork with account and PIN numbers along with other sources of identification could lead to identity theft. Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents on Saturday, January 11, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Sportsplex.
The city asks that you don’t bring more than three file size boxes per vehicle. Also refrain from bringing moving boxes, storage boxes, suitcases or paperwork in plastic bags. Each additional box of paperwork will be accepted for a $5 donation, which will benefit the Coral Springs Police Community Services Component Programs. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
This service is free and open only to Coral Springs residents. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs. MAP
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1