By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Women’s Hospital welcomed its first baby of the New Year.
Nova Valentina Robert, who was born on January 1, at 9:04 a.m., weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and measured 18.5 inches.
Parents Andrea and Bryan, from Fort Lauderdale, are excited and doing well.
Nova’s birth comes on the heels of their $75 million expansion, which included a bigger and better maternity unit with 61 new private rooms and a dedicated Pediatric ER, as well as an expanded Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Roxanne Bernard, Women’s Services Director, said, “We have the privilege to bring new life into this world every day, and to make beautiful memories with those families it is truly special.”
Northwest Women’s Hospital is part of Northwest Medical Center in Margate and serves residents in Coconut Creek, Parkland and Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation