By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Women’s Hospital welcomed its first baby of the New Year.
Nova Valentina Robert, who was born on January 1, at 9:04 a.m., weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and measured 18.5 inches.
Parents Andrea and Bryan, from Fort Lauderdale, are excited and doing well.
Nova’s birth comes on the heels of their $75 million expansion, which included a bigger and better maternity unit with 61 new private rooms and a dedicated Pediatric ER, as well as an expanded Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Roxanne Bernard, Women’s Services Director, said, “We have the privilege to bring new life into this world every day, and to make beautiful memories with those families it is truly special.”
Northwest Women’s Hospital is part of Northwest Medical Center in Margate and serves residents in Coconut Creek, Parkland and Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2021.06.13Independence Day Celebrations are Back with Live Music and Spectacular Fireworks Show
- Events2021.06.10Veterans Coalition Holds Annual Flag Day Ceremony in Coral Springs